The future is impossible to predict. We may not know what is coming but it doesn’t mean we can’t be prepared when the unexpected happens. An Aflac policy will pay out cash benefits to help cover out- of- pocket medical expenses, your rent or mortgage, groceries, childcare- whatever YOU choose to use the money for. These policies can also include your spouse and/or children and you can purchase them on an individual basis or through your Employer. Aflac offers the following policy options in California:
Fact- In the United States, men have a slightly less than a 1 in 2 lifetime risk of developing cancer while women have a slightly more than a 1 in 3 lifetime risk.
These statistics are scary enough and coupled with the prospect of going through treatment while making sure your bills continue to get paid is enough to frighten anyone. An Aflac Cancer Care insurance policy pays a cash benefit upon initial diagnosis of a covered cancer along with a variety of other benefits payable throughout cancer treatment. Aflac also pays an annual wellness benefit for cancer pre-screening.
Critical Care Protection:
Fact- About every 34 seconds, someone in the United State suffers a Heart Attack while about every 40 seconds, someone in the United States has a Stroke.
An Aflac Critical Care Protection policy helps provide financial peace of mind if you experience any of the following: Heart Attack, Stroke, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG), Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Third-Degree Burns, Coma, Paralysis, Major Human Organ Transplant, End-Stage Renal Failure, or Persistent Vegetative State.
Fact- About 1 out of 8 people seek medical attention for an injury. The average medical expenses for an accidental injury are approximately $5,600.
Health insurance will cover some of the cost of an injury but what about out-of-pocket medical costs or temporary loss of income? Let’s say your child was playing in her soccer game and broke her leg. An ambulance transported her to the hospital where she required surgery. Afterwards she needed crutches and physical therapy. This policy would pay out a benefit amount for all of this.
Other policies include Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, and Dental and Vision.
- Aflac is different from Health Insurance; it is Insurance for Daily Living. Aflac pays cash directly to YOU.
- Aflac is an extra measure of Financial Protection. Benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you have.
- Aflac pays you cash benefits to use as you see fit.
- Aflac benefits helps with unexpected expenses. This can include transportation to and from medical facilities, parking, hotel rooms, etc.
- Aflac belongs to you, not your company. If you change jobs or retire, you can take your Aflac policy with you.
- Aflac is affordable. Rates don’t go up even when you file a claim.
- Aflac processes claims quickly. Often, claims can be submitted and processed in just ONE day.
- Aflac claims are easy to file.
- Aflac pays you cash benefits even when you’re healthy. Several policies promote preventative care.
- Aflac is accountable. Aflac has been named to Ethisphere’s list of World’s Most Ethical Companies 15 years in a row, FORTUNE’S list of 100 Best Companies to Work For for 17 consecutive years, and FORTUNE’S list of World’s Most Admired Companies 10 times.
It IS possible to protect your lifestyle when dealing with an unwanted life event. To learn more about Aflac and to explore your options today, call our office at (909) 793-9683!